- Company name:
- Legal structure:
- Share capital:
- SIREN number and place of registration:
- The head office:
- Email address :
- Phone number:
- Intra-Community VAT number:
- Name of the editor of the site:
- Name of the host: Evolix
- Address of the host: 37, rue Guibal - 13003 Marseille
- Telephone number of the host: 04 91 05 92 54
- Website design and realization: Metycea SARL
- This site was made on the Drupal platform
AUTHORS 'RIGHTS - COPYRIGHT - LINKS
This entire site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The information presented on this extranet site is public. All rights of reproduction of iconographic and photographic representations are reserved.
REPRODUCTION ON PAPER SUPPORT
With the exception of the iconography, the reproduction of the pages of this site on a paper medium is authorized, subject to the respect of the three following conditions:
- free distribution,
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration of any kind),
- explicit mention of the site as a source and mention that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
REPRODUCTION ON ELECTRONIC SUPPORT
The reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized subject to the addition in a clear and legible way of the source and the mention "rights reserved". The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
THE CREATION OF LINKS
Our site authorizes the establishment of a hypertext link pointing to its content, subject to contact and validation by us beforehand.
DATA Processing AND FREEDOM
Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to Information Technology, Files and Freedoms, you have the right of opposition (Article 26 of the Act), access (Article 34 to 38 of the law) and rectification (article 36 of the law) data concerning you. Thus, you may require that information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or whose collection or use, communication or storage is prohibited, be rectified, completed, updated or deleted.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 06 January 1978, you may at any time modify or delete the information related to your registration. You can exercise this right directly by contacting us at the address specified in the contact page.